Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A sunny Winter Day


Wearing: UGG boots / Leggins TOPSHOP / leather jacket ONLY / headband H&M

Well, what can I say. I'M SO NOT READY FOR WINTER YET!! The summer this year lasted too short. I'm such a "sun-person" and this is why I enjoyed this lovely sunday even more. What a pleasure!At the moment, where I live, the lake is proverbial around the corner. So I spontaneously decided to take some pictures. Gotta exploit this weather right?
Wearing one of my favorite pieces at the time - my warm fall leather jacket.

Have a lovely week everyone.










6 comments:

  1. wouw.... super!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouw..... so lässig!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, it looks so beautiful there. Also love the hair turban.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :* was on you blog as well. Very nice, I like it! Let's follow each other on google+ and google friends (if you have that). also on IG. :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you so much :) and I'm sorry for my late reply.
      have a great week Jeff :)

      Delete