Thursday, May 16, 2013

Laid back SWAG



Whoever knows me, knows, I’m a fashion addict. My style is more “street/urban” than “elegant” and “glamorous”. Of course it’s exciting to play around with little elegant details here and there, to pimp up the outfit. This is what defines my personal style.
But being dressed elegantly from head to toe...you will probably rarely meet me.


My friend Nathi is exactly the same so we decided to show you two laid back outfits, with a lot of swaag :).

Feel free to follow me on Instagram  if you like ;) -> “Steffi_herfield”.

xoxo
Steffi

**************************************************************************

Wer mich kennt, weiss genau; ich liebe Fashion!
Mein Stil  geht viel mehr in Richtung „street/urban“ als „elegant“ und „glamurös“. Natürlich ist es genau spannend, meinen street-/urban Style spielerisch immer wiedermal mit einem Touch Eleganz oder Glamour aufzupeppen. Das macht dann den persönlichen Stiel eben genau aus. Jedoch von Kopf bis Fuss elegant wird man mich wohl eher selten antreffen..
Meine Freundin Nathi ist da genau gleich. Darum hier unser laid back outfit mit viiel Swaaag ^^.

Folge mir auch auf Instagram, wenn du Lust hast ;) -> „Steffi_herfield“.
xoxo
Steffi











No comments:

Post a Comment