Monday, November 4, 2013

Mixing Styles

Wearing: Denim Shirt H&M / panties ZARA / peep toes DOWNTOWN L.A.

Finally back on my blogging. I know the last few weeks I haven't been blogging regurarly and I apologize but now I'm back and will try my best to post 1-2 posts a week:)
This time I go with a little style mixing, which I always find fun. You actually will rarely see me being elegant from head to toe, or baggy from head to toe. I just prefer the mix of different kind of influences. This is the interesting part of a style. As for this one: Yes THESE are trainers. I guess, normally, women would wear those to do sports...I on the other hand will combine them with a jeans shirt and YES, high heels. Cuz this is exactly what gives the outfit this "stylish" look and not a too cozy look. And of course my all time beloved beanie.

I wish everyone a lovely week :-*
Steffi






No comments:

Post a Comment