Sunday, September 7, 2014

My L.A. DIARY #1


OHHH DEAR…!! I can't believe it’s been 2 months since I updated my blog for the last time. I am truly sorry, but the last 2 months were just so intense, busy and hectic, and so this is the reason I’ve been this absent.

But I am back now, I've settled in a little  and so I decided, as I’m staying in L.A., to bring this wonderful and so exciting city closer to you. Especially for those of you who doesn’t know L.A. well or may be not at all. L.A. has so much to offer and I will write and also post pictures about cool places, nice restaurants, etc. Of course I also still do post personal style pictures…but I definitely wanna share my experiences here with you guys, as some of you might want to come here soon and it’s always nice to get some hints, right?

So let’s start with this one here.  

This is a farmers market (daily) on Fairfax & 3rd street. Personally, I think it’s more of an open-air food court than really a farmers market but still, I like it J It is not veery big but it is nice to just grab something to eat, buy fresh fruit and meat, tasting a few dishes, a little shopping (souvenirs and also some clothing) and just chill for a while.

Another cool thing about this place is, that “The Grove” is just right there, too. What a cute place!! A beautiful area where you can do shopping (Topshop, Michael Kors, Nordstrom (more high-end) but also forever21, H&M, (more affordable) etc), strolling around, sit down and have a wonderful lunch or dinner at The Cheesecake Factory or Maggiano's Little Italy, take a look at the “dancing” fountain (choreographed to the music of artists such as Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin) enjoying the live musical entertainments.and just soaking in all those wonderful vibes there.

Do the shopping during the day and enjoy the romantic atmosphere at night ;-)

An absolut MUST-DO while your stay in L.A.!!

Enjoy the pictures =)
Photo credit: Mike Dones





















"The Grove"

The "dancing" fountain


No comments:

Post a Comment