Tuesday, September 17, 2013

L.A. flavour #1


Outfit: Top SOLEMIO / Skirt TRÈS BIEN
Photocredit: Alicia

As I wrote in my last blogpost, I’m in L.A. now, exactly one week today. So far I had such a blast here. It’s such good weather every day, and really hot. I’m here with some other swiss friends, and we’re very lucky to be able to stay at a friends house in North Hollywood, so that’s really cool.

We’re taking dance classes, are going on shopping tours, partying…..enjoying the good life 8-). L.A. is a true shopping PARADISE ! So of course I bought « a few » things here and there already :P.

I decided to go with a more elegant / party- kinda outfit for the first look. We took pictures on the rooftop of my friends house. Just love it up there. Such a great view.

Enjoy the pictues.
Xoxo from lovely L.A.




 




2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!! I love the shoes and the top!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/09/20/blue-and-mustard/

    ReplyDelete