Wednesday, September 25, 2013

San Diego VIBES

Wearing:  Jacket URBAN OUTFITTERS / shirt FOREVER21 / shorts from downtown L.A. / shoes DOC MARTENS / watch MICHAEL KORS

Well, I've been here in L.A. for 2 weeks now. So far it has been suuuch a blast. I will upload some pictures soon about my L.A. impressions :).
Last weekend we went down to San Diego to watch DANCE OFF San Diego. A big dance show organized by Andrew Resurrecction (the director of ASD (the dance company I'm in)). We could sleep at a friends house, so that was pretty cool. Before we went to the event, we decided to stop by anothers friends' house, who lives downtown. He has this great appartment, on the 12th floor. The view from there is just spectacular. So I decided to take some pictures of my outfit of that night. So here are the pics.

Stay tuned for more pictures coming soon.




  

2 comments:

  1. Woooow these pics are freaking awesome! Cool outfit and backdrop!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! Everything looks already great.....

    ReplyDelete