Friday, October 11, 2013

L.A. flavor #2

Shorts: from downtown LA. / Top FOREVER21 / Knitted cardi BRANDY MELVILLE / shoes DOC MARTENS / watch MICHAEL KORS

Ohhh dear. This has been a very long time since I posted my last blogpost. I'm really sorry for this. But it been such a busy time in LA (a wonderful and lovely time, but very busy). Of course I know that cold fall has arrived to Switzerland, so may be this pictures doesn't really fit in that well :P. But still, it would be a waste to not post them. During my 4 week-stay it was sunny eevery day. This was incredibly nice as I am such a sun lover (who is not!?). Therefore of course I always wore summer outfits. Although in Switzerland everyone is wearing their winter jackets already, I still do post this summer ouffit, cuz that was LA babe :).
Enjoy the pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment